Pre-Registration Offer For Exhibitors Ends on Jan 31, 2020
Grow Your Bulk Wine, Bulk Spirits and Private Label Business.
Meet buyers of bulk wine, bulk spirits, and private label in London and grow your business.
Doing business with private label and bulk suppliers.
IBWSS London will give supermarkets, retailers, restaurants, wineries, distilleries and other buyers a premier international platform to source bulk wine and spirits and meet private label suppliers. Stay on top of bulk wine trends and find new opportunities by connecting with the world's biggest bulk wine, bulk spirits, and private label suppliers.
IBWSS London also comes with a 2-day action-packed conference whose mission is to provide bulk wine, bulk spirits and private label professionals with actionable insights on how to grow the bottom line. IBWSS London is organized by Beverage Trade Network.
Stay on top of your private label and bulk game.
With all the major European wine producing countries predicting a return to healthy or above average harvests in 2021, buyers are going to be holding all the cards again when it comes to choosing where they go for their supplies. So it makes it even more important they are on top of the latest bulk wine and market trends. This March’s, the second annual IBWSS show in London hopes to provide some of those answers.
What You Will Learn?
1. Current bulk wine sourcing trends and opportunities
2. Where private label opportunity are today based on consumer demand and supply.
3. How to optimize your private label and bulk business.
4. How retailers can develop premium private label brands and market them
View Full Conference Schedule.
It's not just another tasting. It's THE business. Are you investing your time in it?
IBWSS London gives a unique opportunity for everyone involved in a production, shipping, processing, buying & selling of bulk wine & spirits to come together in one place.
1. Developing exclusive and private label brands.
2. Meet top bulk wine and bulk spirits suppliers from all over the world.
3. Find your bottling and shipping partners.
4. Understanding the consumer and where the opportunity is for profits.
5. Optimization of your current private label programs and wine networks.
IBWSS UK is your unique opportunity to explore this important market of bulk and private label and make the contacts you will need to be successful.